My team and I constructed a completely new website for the company during our reign.
I wrote raw copy for 17 pages and edited the entire site before launch:
• Getting Started with Tax Incentives
• Industry Pages - Engineering
• Industry Pages - Wineries
• Types of Incentive - Cost Segregation
Working with parameters given by Dr. Baker, I created content for several site sections:
• Home/Welcome page
• All eight Services pages
• Meet the Team page (Each staff wrote their own bio, which I then edited for clarity and grammar.
The company's website warranted a major overhaul. I won the battle for new home page content and delivered a fresh tagline and revamped the content. However, I bore no control over graphics and text treatment.
I continued to push for an entire revision of the website, but that never came to fruition due bankruptcy and business closure.